"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When Words Are Not Enough

When people push you, you push back harder. If they can't seem to understand you and words become pointless, act in honor of instinctual emotions, regardless of the emotions of others. Never sacrifice the one absolute in your life--your heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean,

Language is arbitary, but essential. Words are pointless, like life, but individual and social meaning validates them. Words oppress me, though; even as a poet, the emo ink I carry doesn't produce the image/idea I have in my head, for no language could convey it sometimes to others. Therein is the problematic.

Amy