"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Save Yourself

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be,
embracing the past like the ghost in me.
I'd rather suffocate alone
than by the hands of those close to me.

I'm unflinching but, I am afraid,
crawling through the wreckage I have made.
Don't ever ask me to stop,
this is the only way I'll ever change.

Save myself...
...from these broken memories.
Blame myself...
...you'll never know that part of me.
Change myself...
...by refusing to change for anyone.
Save yourself...
...I'm broken, but, I won't be the only one.

I don't recognize the friends you see,
they all look like enemies to me.
Before you pass a judgment,
remember our separate realities.

I don't do the things I'm meant to do,
not by the standards of conformist rules.
I traverse things differently,
with my heart first, and then values.

Save myself...
...I don't expect anyone's help.
Blame myself...
...too real to blame anyone else.
Change myself...
...by leaving my heart unchanged.
Save yourself...
...sell me out, you're all the same.

No comments: