"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 27, 2010

beLIEve with me...

I will approach things in a different light.
I will choose calmness over a fight.
I will walk away when things get out of hand
I will always understand.

I won't deal with another dirtbag in my life.
I won't be hurt by another friend holding a knife.
I won't reveal my back to anyone anymore.
I won't be the one bleeding on the floor.

I will try to compromise a little bit.
I will try to smile when I feel a bit sick.
I will eventually be who you want me to be.
I will be everything you deserve to be.

I won't sell my dreams for a mask of shit.
I won't try to be just a passionate kid.
I won't buckle under the pressure of your society.
I won't cave in...you wish you were like me.

Let's just face it, I really want to change.
I want to be categorized and put on display.
I want to be remembered for the image I show.
I want to be recognized as just another soul.

I want to be honest and spit your face.
I want to be the one to put you in your place.
I will be remembered as something fucking beautiful.
I am everything you are not...an individual.