"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

Ruthless

I remember bruises on my face, clotting the blood inside my veins.
I remember stitches as they break, tiny souvenirs of yesterday.
I remember tears that fell like rain. You could never hide behind the pain.
I look back and feel my knuckles burn.
I remember now I'll never learn.

Another alternative to rage. Another fuckin window in my way.
Another reflection of my face. Another fuckin smile to hate today.
The bones breaking in my hand. You'll never understand.
I look back and see your ghostly gaze.
I remember why I ran away.

Sorry. It was nothing personal.
I'm a fucking liar; it's always personal.
It's always when you hurt me the worst.
I'll always make you cry. I'll make you burn.
I'll never be the only one that hurts.

Shed another tear and hate my face. Take another drink to medicate.
Sleep away the days I devastate. I don't think I'll ever come to change.
I pretended mirrors were your heart shattering into a million silver shards.
I look back and see why I'm so fucked.
700 years of my bad luck.

I will make you cry so I don't have to.
Ruthless enough to let you into
all my little traps and now I've got you.

Sorry. It was never personal.

No comments: