"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

S. C. A. R. (sliced, carved, and reminded) - inspired by "Made of Scars" by Stone Sour

This one was the first one. Got stitches in my head.Maybe that's why I'm fucked up now, cuz I was just a kid.
This one was a pot of water that spilled across my chest.
I watched it boil on my skin then pulled away the flesh.
This one was a tooth. This one was a scrape.
This one was a window and it bled for seven days.
This one was a bottle smashed across my head.
This one was a mirror time and time again.
This one was a fight, a kick that knocked out teeth.
And this is from the tooth of the bastard kicking me.
This one broke a knuckle. This one broke a nose.
This one needed staples cuz it didn't wanna close.
This one was a piercing, ripped right through my skin.
Right above my eye and blood tears stained my chin.
This one remains covered where no one else can see.
Cracks inside my heart that will always fuckin bleed.
This one's on my pride. This one's on my mind.
This one is a memory of the years I did time.
This one is fuck you to all the liars here.
This one is another choice to bleed instead of fear.
This one was a razor that helped me to forget.
These were from a fight between me and a cigarette.
This one came from plaster. This one was a defeat.
This one was my face stomped in to concrete.
This one was a win. This one was a loss.
This one was a girl's heart I should have never crossed.
This one carried stitches. This one was a burn.
This one happened yesterday because I never learn.
This one always tingles. This one is always numb.
My scars are where I've been and how broken I've become.