"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Awake in the Wake

You can strike me down. You can judge me as a martyr.
But you will see before it's over.
I am not your easy choice, your crying criminal target.
I am more than you ever were.

Take a look in my eyes and drown in your reflection.
The destruction of your ways.
I will find a way. I always find a way.
To destroy the person you are.

I have suffered through it all. I think I'll share the wealth.
Enjoy the pain I will bestow on you.
I've seen the bloody walls with all their stories to tell.
My next character is you.

I've carved out my life, sharpest pens and dullest blades.
Wounds heal but scars remain afraid.
I will stain your future, in time as you impeded mine,
Awake in the wake of the wake for you faith.
...this will all be over before you know it.

I don't cry to be noticed. I don't fuss to feel.
I just make my purposes known.
I don't stop because it gets tough. I don't try to deal.
Never ever together forever alone.

No comments: