"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

On the Sidewalks

Open my eyes; cut the stitches of consequence

Not just another camouflage for contemporary coincidence.

Take my heart for what it’s worth; just pennies on a dollar.

Hear my voice from empty walls and ignore the silent hollers.

Evacuate your heart and empathize with the broken.

Soft spoken solitude unfortunately left unspoken.

I am the ghost; I am the darkness; I am the shadows on the sidewalk.

Deny your sympathy to protect the path your pride walks.

Embrace your falsities, your facades and fabrications.

Wonder in the atrocity of limitless limitations.

Accept me to except me, but don’t expect me to be accepting.

Like the wicked tribulations that teach you to repress things.

Knights of Nosferatu, we are the city slicker martyrs.

Suck the last drops of our innocence; make these sidewalks even darker.

No comments: