"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fleeting Facade

I must be hopeless. I can't seem to get this right.
I can't stop fucking up this heart of mine.
I say the wrong things at the wrong times.
I'm almost done trying.

I am apprehensive with every decision.
Will this one be the death of me?
If I keep scraping through life this way,
there will be nothing left of me.

I can't feel this way.
I am fading away.
I will disappear before you notice.
Then it will be too late.

I needed to be me. Someone I loved.
I'd bleed to be me. Someone that was enough.
But this was my fleeting facade.
I felt like nothing while you played God.

Well this murder has come to an end.
I am done dying for everyone.
Keep the tears you've caused.
Because there won't be another one.

No comments: