"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Beautiful Fraud

Please hold your applause. I'm a lost cause.
Hiding in your expectations.
Circling in my desperation.
I'm not who everyone thinks I am.
Just pretty ink across the page.
A handsome lie for a face.
This isn't my reality.
This is a cryptic tragedy.
This is nothing but a dream.
I feel everyone staring at me.
Watching and waiting for miracles.
But apprehension is all I see.
A little boy still afraid of failure.
I am nothing but a lie.
I am a beautiful fraud.
Confidence is painted on and decorated for you all.
A decimated truth. An aggravated youth.
With so much, so much, too much left to prove.
Selfish and cynical.
You are all just objects with eyes.
Too oblivious to realize that I am just a lie.
A hundred smiles in your face.
Never see this empty space.
I just hide in plain sight.
Too obvious is never obvious enough.

No comments: