"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

3 Minute Rant

Face it, you're basic. You will never be like me. Taste it, embrace it. Vindication is so sweet. Revenge is tough, but it isn't enough. I want victory wrapped in triumph and glory covered in blood. I choose metaphorical violence over allegorical silence. Like Vlad the impaler, I put bodies on sticks. I make the loudest statements without ever saying shit. I dine in the presence of victims and darkness, drink champagne with devil, but he's my next target. I've seen doom and terror, been through gloom and error. Seen every peak and valley in this human era. Lived like Jack and Sally but without the presents. This isn't Christmas; this is a motherfuckin' nightmare. It took a long time to discover that life doesn't fight fair. Been through the grinder, been through ringer, been punched, kicked and spat on, but kept my middle finger  up in the air, with no breath left to spare, with blood in mouth and teeth on the floor, I will never go down without asking for more. I watched my world come crashing down. So we ain't friends; you're all just ashes now. Nothing but a pile of mistakes and bad dreams. But I've risen with a smile, as devious as I can be. I represent the person that you wish could be. I add the 3rd dimension to everything 2D, I can't be understood because I'm just too deep. But let me go in depth for a minute real quick. If width equals strength and length equals drive, I am currently the largest motherfucker alive. - SW  

No comments: