"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Proceed Without Caution

Some clown tattoos and a little heavy metal
Loud mouth with a heart that never settles
Down to earth, but on another level
Unlike most, I wear my scars like medals.
I take the parts I lose and stitch them to my sleeve.
Beaten and bruised, but these are memories.
These are my core, my reason to breathe.
To remind me how I triumphed over threats of defeat.
Regret's a disease. I forget them with ease.
Life is just a race now and I'm taking the lead.
I hurdle the weak and trample the strong.
I heard all their screams but I have to move on.
Abandon my caution, my fear, and my care.
Life is too short to hope for shit that ain't there.
I can't suspend my ambition for society's sake
I can't pretend to listen if the words are entirely fake.
I don't try to be great. I don't even want to be saved.
I'd rather be a dead individual than a popular slave.
I'll never be a copy or an acceptable face.
I am not appropriate enough to be considered okay.
I'm not a member or a client; I'm causing static for statistics.
Remember I'm defiant to your demographic shitlist.
And I spit fire so you should close your eyelids.
Unless you want to see the truth from a wicked ex-convict,
carry on pussies. Onto the next conflict.
You say we all have the right to remain silent.
But I choose my right to never stay quiet.

No comments: