"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Survive

Painful sacrifices that I make
Stubborn little vices never break
Filthy disguises at my wake
It's of no surprise that you're all fake
I can see the truth left in your eyes
Put to death by all your simple lies
Just another ruse that was misplaced
Meant to substitute for your disgrace

Say another word but rhyme this time
Just another flirt with compromise
Tell me I'm the one who's always wrong
Then I'll say I knew it all along
Deep inside a face that I despise
Sleep inside a grave to clear my mind
Another blink away from sacrifice
Another window painted black as night

Cry another tear in the name of hate
While another fear gives birth to fate
Wicked little scars resemble pride
I want more than you could ever provide

Taken by force in the dead of night
Drifting off course but I can still fight
Lost in the chamber of another tragedy
Waiting for the trigger to set me free

All the worthless words I never thought I'd say
Hopeless and discouraged, I walk away
Each step is an eternal way to say
I'll never learn how to survive this way.

No comments: