"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 29, 2010

4 am nonsense.

Okay people, nothing to see here--just a backyard full of body bags.
Just take the lesson with you when you leave and forget what you saw
Walk away with the fear of a thousand victims who crossed my path before
And remember that the fuckin pen is stronger than the sword.
Plush stuffed bunnies and chocolate dreams turn these rooms to morgues
Follow your soul down to the other side and end up in the drawer
Fake as another rose on a grave, we sleep with the lies we love
Settle in kiddies, the show will begin when your eyes have had enough.
Scissors and razors blades, saws and needles, welcome home my friends
These are my favorite songs to sing but I'll pause to get my revenge.
The song plays for me in a somber room, away from all I need.
From the bodies that lay to the mistakes I have made, the differences are few.
But I'm still breathing motherfuckers, which more than I can say for you.
Ashes to ashes like acid to plastic, those memories of you will also fade.
Like a firefighter on the picket line, I'll do nothing while you burn to be saved.
Cleavers of reasons cutting deep into the flesh of the immovable statues.
The stubborn will fall like the house they honor as the guilt swallows up their virtues.

No comments: