"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Book of Scars

I only care for a few. I will spare just a few.
And when all the truth comes out, you will know if it's you.
I won't pretend to sum it up. You won't win and shut me up.
I won't act like I'm hurting now because I don't give a fuck.
I put the writing on the wall. To watch you bleed until you fall.
To suffocate the hypocrite that you've been hiding all along.
Trust me like a noose because there is no breaking loose.
These fucking scars that you see have been carved just for you.

I'm sorry will never cut it.
Please forgive me is not enough.
Until you match the pain I felt, consider yourself fucked.
I am ruthless like a blade.
No heart, just cold and true.
I won't stop until your world just turns its back on you.

I am no longer a slave. But I am filled with this hate.
My Dad would be rolling over if he was in a fucking grave.
But he's not in the ground. He's over my shoulder and proud.
He says show these motherfuckers who they're fucking with now.
So I listen to his ghost like a whisper in the cold.
Watch you blister like a rose until the truth condemns your soul.
I never wanted all this. I just wanted to be missed.
But I found out the hard way that people just equal piss.
So I'm calling you out. You faggot ass clowns.
You know who you are, or at least you will know now.
Don't be surprised when your lies come into the light.
And don't think I care if you cry or you're willing to fight.

I'm sorry will never cut it.
Please forgive me is not enough.
Until you match the pain I felt, consider yourself fucked.
I am ruthless like a blade.
No heart, just cold and true.
I won't stop until your world just turns its back on you

I'm outta prison with intent to capture my revenge.
You can try to prevent it but I'll have it in the end.
I swear by the sun and the stars in my eyes.
I don't need luck anymore. I don't even have to try.
I am fulfilling my wishes by doing it myself.
Fuck all you sellouts now. I don't need your fucking help.
But I can promise you this as your world turns to shit.
I won't be there to help or offer my condolence.
I'll show you the world that you have shown me.
Where everyone you trust turns out just as fake as can be.
But don't take it from me. Trust me you'll see.
When your heart goes to pieces and you start bleeding like me.
Trust me you'll see. Or don't trust me at all.
But the words are the proof that is written on the wall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this one.....

nicole e