"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Wrench

Cardiovascular mechanism
Psychogenic algorithm
I can't solve this all alone. I need you here with me.
My hypersensitivity to your idiosyncrasies
warms my blood like arteries and you move my heart like clockwork.

You and I are mechanical,
psychosomatic animals.
I can't function on my own. It hurts to think without you.
I'm a hypochondriac, a heart of a hemophiliac
hemorrhaging to get you back so you can fix me once again.

Pulmonary screws are loose
Psychosocial attitude
Every time I think I'm nuts, you're the wrench I use.
Make adjustments to my soul. I'm just flesh over blood and bone.
But this obsolescent heart I own, still ticks for you somehow.

No comments: