"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Corpse of Us

While sifting through the ashes of all my dreams
just like a beating heart torn apart at the seams
I saw you drowning in all the space between
our very first kiss to our very last scream.
You burn me up with the wicked souls
just like the hands you long to hold
or the blades you stain with blood so cold
you rip out the pages of a story untold.

In the back and through the heart,
I'm bleeding out your love.
Say good bye to alibis
Your knife wears my blood.
Send a hearse for my heart
a body bag for my trust
Bury all that remains of me
Burn yourself to dust
because there's nothing left of us.
Bury me in memory
There will never be a you and me
Bury me eternally
I'm as dead to you as I'll ever be.

Hold me down with all the weight of my mistakes
Just like an angel's eyes trapt in a traitor's face
another lie is born with every breath you take
and you hide inside the cracks of all the hearts you break.
Next to you I fall asleep keeping an open eye
just like an open coffin to see you one last time.
Innocent like a doll the moments you close your eyes
but deadly like a murderer the moment you come alive.

Around the neck and through the chest
Your love is bleeding through
As I die inside your eyes
The killer in me is you.
Dig a grave for my love
Fill a coffin with my hopes
In this haunted home we built
We've become the ghosts
with empty hearts and souls.
Bury me in memory
There will never be a you and me
Bury me eternally
I'm as dead to you as I'll ever be.

No comments: