"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Song for the Broken

Turn your smile over to me.
I won't share it with anyone.
Like fingerless piano keys,
I'm longing for your touch.
Strum me like guitar strings
and sing your song for us.
Open your eyes for me again.
I won't reveal your secrets.
I'm all out of breath again
and screaming for your heart.
From the top of my empty lungs
and into your open arms.
Come back before I break.
I won't recover without you.
I'm here reaching for your face
and falling for your kiss.
The first step to my disaster
was loving you like this.
Fill your voice with melodies.
I won't forget to sing.
I'm everything when you're next to me
but I'm nothing all alone.
My life is like a music box
and you're the only song I know.
Read the diary of my life.
I won't leave out a single word.
With every promise that you find,
I hope you understand.
The only time I feel alive
is when I'm in your hands.
Sing the song of forever.
I won't take it for granted.
I'm just a box of old love letters.
I'm here for the memories.
Open me up for the smiles
and unfold the world for me.
Return the fire to my eyes.
I won't give in to darkness.
But if my heart still divides
and I can't make it through,
when it comes time to say good bye,
take my breath with you.

The worst thing we can say is good bye
I don't even want to say good night.
Let the words fall off your tongue
for the beaten and the broken
and the victims we've become.
We sing our song one last time.
Pray the dance goes on forever
and the music never dies.

No comments: