"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Mascara Massacre

You wear a cross around your neck
but I see hell inside your smile
because hidden in the corners of your lips,
the devil waits to steal my grace.
Your eyes shine a beautiful brown
and your hair is dark as demon wings
Still I crumble to pieces in your presence
because my downfall is your face.

And I will fall again to my knees
because as evil as you are,
you're still heavenly to me.

You speak with a dark charisma
like an angel filled with malice
And you know the wickedness in your voice
just renders me free of breath.
You're a mascara massacre,
a cyanide kiss I have to taste
and now I'm lost in this twisted love
as your heart beats me to death.

Still falling, crashing to my knees
because as evil as you are,
you're still everything to me.

No comments: