"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Halos, Hearts, and Hand Grenades

Baby, your love is a loaded gun and every good-bye is a bullet fired
point blank and laser guided,
my heart is hard and razor wired
But you still hit your mark.
Is this all you need me for
just another target heart
just another dark new day
trade common sense for love and hate
Am I the absolution you were looking for
for the pictures that fade
where the bodies were laid
and for all those stubborn hearts
that never ever change.
So hold me close enough to know
my world will end if you let go
close enough to say hello
and let that trigger go
Say my name unafraid
I'm not going down this way
your heart is not my grave
A broken stone right by the gate
A lonely rose dropped in the rain
I'm not your victim tonight, my love.
Is that what you wanted me to say
or is history not good enough
to rip you from that grace
that undeserved sense of faith
to roll around in ancient stains.
Halos, hearts, and hand grenades,
We all end up the same.

No comments: