"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Kerosene Dreams

They say we're born to be lost souls and mask their hate with pity in their eyes.
They blame it all on broken homes, but they just watch us burning alive
...they never expected us to survive.

I hope every assumption was worth it. We fought for our lives and made it through.
Don't run away from your burdens. You left us behind so broken and abused
...now we're strong enough to come after you.

Children who never forget become the men who never forgive.
We were young, helpless, and hopeless, but we've grown heartless and ready to give
...back to those who left so soon
...back to those who didn't care
Vengeful hearts despise the fake.
So give me an honest reason why someone like you should be spared.

They sold us their kerosene dreams and told us innocence was overrated.
Take these match sticks and be set free. Hearts only make things complicated
...the only escape is to incinerate it.

You set us up to be executed. But we'll cut that smile off your face.
Don't run away from what you ruined. You left us breathing in our shallow graves
...now we're strong enough to make you pay.

We're lost souls. We never forget. I remember. I will not forgive.
We were torn when you left us for dead. But now I'm darker and ready to live
...for all those who let me down
...for all those who left me there
My mercy died along with my heart.
There's nothing you can do or say to make me forget you were never there.

No comments: