"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Man Dissevers Everything

A simple embrace. A sacred face.
A touch that marks the end of tears.
A moonlight slow dance. A star bound romance.
We blink our eyes and it all disappears.
Just push me away. Sacrifice the day.
Your lies are no longer sweet to me.
A moonlit shadow. Promises, hollow.
Memories are obsolete to me.
All your pretty perfume letters
burn up fast like your loyalty.
The only thing you were faithful to
was your commitment to destroying me.
I feel replaced. Spit in my face.
I used to feel perfect next to you.
You had your reasons. Leave me in pieces.
I just didn't expect you to.
Smiles captured. Forgotten raptures.
The shutterspeed was too quick to save us.
Tears and laughs. Faded photographs.
I misplaced the negatives they gave us.
Disturbing dreams. Return these screams.
Every night another blade in my back.
Forever in the dark. You sever our hearts.
We close our eyes and softly fade to black.

No comments: