"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Mercy Takes Malice

Take me away from all I've known
a heart on fire trapt in stone
Let these walls disintegrate
force it to incinerate
and burn my sorrow to ashes

In your eyes I find my solace
Love is mercy when life is malice
turn this chaos upside-down
watch it all go crashing down
and find me in the disaster

I hate you for understanding
I hate you because you're clueless
I hate you and all you love
because it makes me feel so useless.
Your blind faith makes me sick
your smile is a waste of time
you're the reason I finish nothing
because I think of you and fall behind.

Here and now I find my place
your liar mouth, your angel face.
Bury me before this fades
you have all my strengths in spades
to tuck me gently in my grave.

I can't go on this way
you always seem to make me wait
Just another waste of time
just another thing to hate.

I hate you for all my flaws
I hate you because I'm wrong
I hate truth and how it burns
because I could never hate you at all.

No comments: