"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 11, 2010

Aegri Somnia

It's never easy when it comes to this. Exalting dreams that don't exist.
Unbidden in the face of truth, forgiveness remains unknown.
I see the monster in your eyes. Put to death by silent cries.
In the hollow of your absence, the world is just a stone.

A requiem for the memories. A simple man with a sick man's dreams.
Inside the twisted realm of sleep, the darkness holds me down.
Your face haunts me like a plague. The ceaseless gift of an open grave.
Your shovel smile digs me apart like my heart was the ground.

Your poison lips and deadly kiss. Stop my heart with paralysis.
In the ruthless clutches of your love, my mind has no control.
I'm just a child that's been abused. Beaten to tears with the thoughts of you.
Sentenced to these endless dreams in the prison of my soul.

No comments: