"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sure to Fade

When I'm gone, they'll trail my blood back to you. But if you mingle with pretty people, promise me you'll say good things and spit in the faces of my enemies.
Just hold yourself responsible for the murder of my smile.

Even though we danced so carelessly in the meadow of our youth, we've become our parents now, cracking our heads on the stones of truth. Our motives used to favor fairy tales.
The book of happy endings that closed inside our hearts. I held your hand to my mouth and kissed my life away.

Raise your glass to us my dear and toast to the tragedy. The ever burning fire that prevails over the world it ruins, staining its wonders forever.
For all that remains unchanged, SMILE WITH ACCEPTANCE. And from the bodies of our beliefs rise the ghosts of forbidden dreams.

Keep me as a teenager alive in your recollection. Look upon the disaster we shared as the miles grow between us.
But rewrite the story in your head and face the pain that's sure to fade. Fill in the blanks with the hearts of heroes that can endure the fires of time.

Remember me close to you. Remember young, smiling and original. Unfaded by the loss of you and the adamant winds of change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that one was gooooood...

nicole e