"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Shadow of You

Slowly chasing your deceptions. Kindly making my confessions.
Dark glasses and bold intentions.
Your life flashed before my eyes. Each moment was no surprise.
Your face was always my paradise.
Little did you know, I was on my knees.
Hoping and praying you would notice me.
Leaving me breathless just wondering.
Let me live in your shadow.
Behind all the commotion.
Glance my way every now and again
and reward my devotion.
When my world ends,
just carry on without me.
Visit the places we used to go
and say you miss me proudly.


Let me live on through scattered wishes.
Let me live on inside your dreams.
Let me live on with secret kisses.
Let me live on behind the scenes.


I'll be the angel on your shoulder.
But as the world grows a little colder,
I'll become the devil in your ear.
I'll whisper soft and seductive everything you once trusted.
Until you ask yourself how did we make it here.
At a steady pace, my heart erased,
All the things pretty turned so deadly.
Forget me not, my pulse will drop.
Breathe in heavy, wait I'm not ready.
But it's way too late. I'm dead already.


Let me live on inside your smile.
Let me live on through your eyes.
Let me live on chained to your heart.
Let me live on behind your cries.


Your shadow claims the breath in me.
But, your absence is the death of me.
Let me live here, in the shade where I belong.
Let me live. Just let me live on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a lil teary eyed on this one...thanks for this one....very deep....

nicole e