"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tears in Text Messages

If this heart would settle for compromise, I'd find the reasons in your eyes...to stay.
But the world just isn't ours this time, only fear runs through our minds...this way.
Only you and I can make this work, not the devil or his friends.
Hold me now before it's over and just pray this never ends.

I'm sorry if I let you down. My hands just let you drown.
I can't remember what made me this way.
I'm awful and I know this now. I was the one who tore us down.
I just hope it's not too late to change.

Before the world takes off again, I'll find a way to make amends...with you.
If I'm not ready to comprehend that you are truly my best friend...I lose.
Swallow pride like bullets now, I will take in all the pain.
When I'm down and out, my love, don't remember me this way.

I'm sorry if I made you cry. I hate it when you say good-bye.
I'm not the person that I used to be.
I'm killing off all my dreams. I'll prove to you before we sleep.
The monster here will be the death of me.

You always smile right on time, bring these memories to mind...I know.
Tears and texts that coincide, messages that pierce my spine...just go.
I never wanted anything more, just you and your heart.
Of all the pieces I am now, you are the strongest part.

So walk away if you must, void of love, void of trust.
Just don't pretend to leave for the sake of me.
If you still feel something real, something true you can't reveal.
Come back again and empty your heart on me.

No comments: