"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Black Mirrors

Excuse me while I fall apart
     so you can say "I told you so"
          Well I don't need you anyway
               so you can fucking go.

Like every misguided step I take,
     my faith in you was always fake.
          My heart is now a bloodless stone.
               I'm better off alone.

I love when you lie and say you care
     but when tears fall, you disappear.
          You sat back just to watch me lose.
                I'm better off without you.

Excuse me while I break away
     so you can stay and preach.
          Well I don't need a saint right now,
                so you can fucking leave.

Like every hero's enemy
     Villains are just like family.
          My trusting back is full of knives.
                I'm better off on my own this time.

I'll paint the mirrors black in here
     to see myself without you there.
          You added to my suffering.
                I'm better off with nothing.

1 comment:

Malysse With Intent said...

Standing at the edge of a cliff, reading this out loud. Perfect.