"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 9, 2010

Compelling Cristina

She cries like she knows the story,
black and white without the glory.
She never knew me then,
there's nothing I can mend.
To open the wounds long since healed
History carries dead appeal.
What else can I show?
That I'm not the man she knows?
We are different.

My faults have come to dissipate,
still my flaws will hinder fate.
You can't fix a scar.
I've come so very far.
You say that we'd be together
even if we weep forever.
What else could I ask?
That you consider my past?
We are different.


Black memories and faded tears,
rearranging broken years.
But, now I see your face,
and everything has changed.
Turn me into something greater,
someone you could cherish later.
I am in love,
I just hope that it's enough.

I wish I was more like you,
so secure in my own views.
All my fears impede,
I hope I'm what you need.
I'm trusting you to deliver me,
forget my past and consider me.
Make me see the truth.
Take me into you.
Readjust the broken lens,
fix the painful panes again,
in the windows to my soul,
reflecting someone whole.
No longer different.
So, I can trust again.
I'll be your innocent.
I'll be just like you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really, really like it. It sounds so vulnerable.