"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Guillotine

When her tears hit the ground, they left cracks on the street.
I cringed at the sound as they fell from her cheek.
And as the night grew darker, baby, so did we.

It was the crash of our faith beneath the listening trees.
The hole in my heart echoes words back to me.
So when you say that you're done, I hear it for eternity.

As the stars jump from the sky to my feet,
my world is not just flipped, it remains incomplete.
And I guess you'll never know what that means.

In the blink of an eye, you turn nightmares to dreams.
Even though we fight, you kill the questions in me.
Because your smile is always my guillotine.

If I'm wrong about this, just let falsities lie.
Let me live through this, hopeless and blind.
I'd rather fight with you than to hear your good-bye.

Smile at me, it's all that I ask.
No matter how painful, the knives in our back.
If you can't see my heart in this light, just paint it black.

I watched our lives come too close to let it all go.
I watched myself like a ghost and turned dreams into goals.
It was you and your smile, I thought that you should know.

No comments: