"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reason Enough

As it all collapses, as it all turns to dust,
I find my place among the rubble of everything that was.
And in these silent moments, I still believe in us.

The world could break away under my feet
and float away in million pieces into space forever.
I'd still find the beauty in enjoying the end together.

I don't care if the stars burned out before my eyes,
and returned every wish I ever made.
As long as you were there with me just to watch them fade.

If my heart stops, if my veins forget to bleed,
and my breath becomes a burden to breathe,
Just know that you were always reason enough for me.

I never needed anything more than the passion of our dreams.
I never wanted proof that this was always meant to be.
You succeeded in your attempt to change the world for me.
All I ever needed was you, and that's reason enough for me.

2 comments:

Malysse With Intent said...

All the reason anyone needs. Wonderful

Malysse With Intent said...

Strange at is seems... I have a picture of one of the last scenes from "The Neverending Story". World broken into a million motes... a world saved by a dream. By a wish. And rebuilt on wishes. Dreams and wishes are the only reason for the world to be rebuilt.