"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 23, 2010

Exiled to Paradise, Part One

This is for all those who cast judgment, I love it.
It gives me the guts to cry out and say fuck it.
Imagine if I was just another target,
sitting and waiting for just another hard hit
to my pride deep inside, just take it in stride.
I'll be fine tomorrow, for tonight I'll just cry.
Imagine I grinned and kept my mouth shut.
Held everything in and bottled it up.
Imagine if I just knew how to act
Like everything's fine, but waiting to snap.
But, that will never happen to me.
I speak up and out if I don't agree.
I can't wear a mask of conformity
for the sake of being like everybody.
I don't care enough to believe in your scripts.
Follow the guidelines or you will be missed.
Better ostracize me like an unfaithful witch.
Because the way that I think is sacrilegious
to you and all of your fake practices.
I don't care if I'm gone or if I'm missed.
In your world of characters I don't even exist.

1 comment:

Malysse With Intent said...

You let it all out so well