"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Through the Fire


I'd chase down a hurricane to make you happy once again.
I'd walk right through a hall of flames if you were there on the other end.
Dance barefoot in the snow with you just to prove I was a friend.
And endure the pain for both of us just to hold you once again.

I would fix all your wounds. But, my hands are not enough.
All I can do is wipe your tears and believe in our love.
As tragic as this is, it's beautiful to me.
Feels like dying sometimes, but there's nowhere I'd rather be.

These walls are ruthless prison bars when you are not around.
Without you, my world resembles a quiet, empty playground.
I'd burn my dreams to ashes and crush my goals to dust.
If it meant that I'd be next to you until the death of us.

Through fire, through pain, through everything I can't change.
I'll find a way to be the one, another soul to be claimed.
Another heart to beat, another way to be.
Another life to chase, 
but next to you is the only place I will ever feel like me.

1 comment:

Malysse With Intent said...

Read it with "Snuff" playing. Wow! That was an interesting mix. Through the Fire is beautiful... so expressive. Reading through it again and again. Might have to print and put in my journal (with credit, of course!) One more read and I am still feeling that twinge inside.