"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hopes, Dreams, and Spiders

What wonderful webs we weave, my sweet.
As I, the victim of a heart's defeat,
dangle here upon your strings
waiting for you to capture me.
I have come to be your claim
and surrender to my dreams.

But how wicked the world shall turn and spin.
As I succumb to this warmth within,
I invoke the spirit of woeful winds,
"Pry me not from love again.
Cast me aside, but not tonight.
No, not as love begins."

What is this love thing anyway?
To wager our lives on a twist of fate
as time pursues my heart's decay?
But, I would have it no other way.
Though I suffer, I still believe
it is definitely worth the pain.

I long to make this reality.
A boy, a girl, and a heart that beats.
I love the way I struggle to breathe
because you steal the breath right out of me.
You imprison me and I love it here.
What wonderful webs we weave indeed.

No comments: