"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 26, 2010

Exiled to Paradise, Part Two

With a pen in my hand, heart on my sleeve,
Not just a man, a vigilante.
Not just a boy, a mercenary.
A monster that waits for his chance to feed.
Stalking my prey with tools of the trade,
a pen that carves my words like a blade
the ink that burns through all of my veins
and pages that resemble dark, empty graves.

Fill 'em all Sean. Make them believe.
Don't let anyone say you can't succeed.
With these words, you MAKE them see.
You make the whole world come to its knees.
Find your paradise within the disaster.
Beautiful tragedies. Fists through the plaster.
Fists through the windows. Fists through the past.
Fuck all the faces that fade away too fast.

I bled long enough, not a whimper was heard.
Put on this earth to shut up and learn.
Shut up and serve. Shut up since birth.
Shut the fuck up,
you just ain't worth it.
You just ain't worth shit!
So I stayed quiet and took all the pain
Let it boil inside without a complaint.
I used to believe in taking the blame
But now it's time to break my restraints.
Judge me now as you will be judged by me.
Every little secret you ever told me,
every tiny moment lost to history,
was carved in the walls of my memory.
Welcome to the hell of my confessions.
No mitigations and no corrections.
No more sugar coats, only the lessons.
No one is safe from their own reflections.
I'll write the stories you're afraid to read.
I shut the fuck up, but I learned to scream
through pages and pages of pure honesty.
Wake the fuck up, it's your turn to bleed.
Now YOU are the victims. You are the targets.
My pen is my weapon. Watch how I carve this...

No comments: