"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Hatchet

Part Two: Bloody Bullseye

I still like the way you look in the darkest of my dreams.
Your mouth is stitched in razor wire that tugs every time you scream.
You're the stain I can't wash clean and the ghost that never leaves.
But, you're the perfect inspiration for the way I'll never be.

All I see is the residue of a love that came and went.
Hearts abandoned like debris scattered across cement.
Dandelions in a glass. I thought we would drown together.
Now I'm drinking the dirty water just to watch you wither.

Thank you for the bed of nails and a life long heart attack.
Thanks for taking back the hatchet you left buried in my back.
For every promise that you fake, another grudge grows in its place.
It was almost worth the pain. Thanks for everything.

1 comment:

Alysse said...

You are excellent at expressing the pain within.