"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

As Daisy Dies Alone

Just carve me out of your perfect life
We're obsolete in each other's eyes
I'm sick of trying to survive the kill
when there's no more fucking blood to spill

When I reverse the life I lived
You'll be the devil, I'll be the saint
But it's not worth the wait
Kiss my picture and fade to black
You and I were made to crack
Now it's too late to save

Your heart is my pocket of emptiness
Bury my face in the bloodlessness
I hope your pride digests your soul
And you love yourself into a hole
I still picture you in front of me
In quiet stairwells and empty seats
You will always be my ghost
You're my Marilyn Monroe
You used to be so beautiful
But now you're dead to me.
Now we all remember you
for the girl you used to be

Daisy you look so perfect
all by yourself
Tears dry in the sun
with nowhere left to run
Just you and the memories of what you've done.

My spine filled itself with fate
But I carved the F into an H
In memory of your face
You're the daisy on my coffin door
And I can't push you up no more
In the darkness I laugh and wait

Daisy, you look so perfect
dying in the sun.
Withering by yourself
for all the things you've done.

And everything you love is gone.

No comments: