"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Hatchet

Part One: Target Practice

I love my painful memories. It's such a killer way to survive.
I play your pre-recorded promises backwards to here your lies.
Can someone please remind me how a creep like me can trust.
I know it wasn't your reflection because your face was never enough.

You have to be the prettiest..........disease to my ambition.
You'll always be my number one.........on my list of bad decisions.
So I block out all the smiles.......I ever wasted on your lips.
I promise I'll never forget you.......I'll just remember you don't exist.

Thank you for the loneliness. I needed time to think.
Thank you for the treachery, confirming every instinct.
For every evening in the rain, we hid the tears but not the pain.
It was almost worth the sting. Thanks for everything.

1 comment:

Malysse With Intent said...

Hitting close to home again, Sean...