"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Romancing the Blade

I want to see inside your skin
I want the stories behind the scars
I want to touch the pain you feel
while it boils inside your heart

When the world is too dull to look upon
and the conformists rule the day
I'll be the blade in your hands
and we'll slice it all away.
Because tears aren't enough for me
and good knives need good twists
We could streak the world in better shades
black tears and crimson wrists

I want to see inside your head
I want the tragedies in your mind
I want to taste your salty tears
while they wait inside your eyes

We can carve our lives in the shape of smiles
we can even kill some dreams
Hold a knife to destiny's throat
and make a wish every time she screams
But if I'm not sharp enough for you
and forever is just a masquerade
Make the decision to let me go
with the incision of another blade.

1 comment:

Malysse With Intent said...

Thank you for giving voice to the pain