"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The world is just a rock in space without someone there to spin it for you.

If I punched everyone in the face who deserved it, my knuckles would be a bloody, broken mess; and I'd probably need like a week's worth of jabs, hooks, and uppercuts just to make sure I get everyone on the list. So, instead, I smile as if everything is cosmically aligned and I carry on unscathed. Fortunately for the multitude of idiots in desperate need of on-the-spot facial augmentation, I won't allow myself to act on my craving. I am now just a spectator. I know the consequences of acting on impulsive stupidity, trust me. But, that doesn't mean I will hold my tongue. I can hold myself back only so far. But, like they say, boys will be boys. Well, Sean will always be Sean motherfuckin Williams.
I realize now the importance of patience. It was a painful process that few of you may ever come to struggle through, hopefully for your sake. I know how precious things work and how the absence of them is devastating to a needy heart and unquieted mind. It kills me how people take priceless components of life for granted. I hate to say it, but some people need to have their life stripped and frayed. I promise you this: The world is just a rock in space without someone there to spin it for you.
Therefore, for all you morons who cherish lifeless material, all you clowns with your faces painted to resemble satisfaction, and every last one of you simple minded robots with hearts that carry price tags, you have been put on notice. Take your synthetic emotions elsewhere. I'm not buying it. And for everyone who carves their life in passionate strokes, appreciates the importance of the small things and stains their world in dreamscapes, rock the fuck on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean will take every second,of every minute,of every hour ,of every day to fulfill his dreams.He has the heart,the termination and the will power to succeed in what he truely wants out of life. Just sit back and watch.