"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Murder All You Love

I'm too proud to say I miss you
But I'll never drop the issue
Parts of me long to kiss you
until the sanity in me collapses
But I can't rewrite your diary
My fears are uninspiring
No matter what I try to be
I'll always be dead chapters

You will never know my aches
I will never share my scars
I can barely face your memory
How can I repair your heart?

So hate me now until the end
I know you love to condescend
Just don't pretend we're still friends
If you ever cared for me at all
you'd never look my way again.

Into the end with open wounds
Pretty roses with hearts of doom
They slit our binding stems in two
now I'm dying all alone
My words become my suicide
Self-destructive and idle lies
Spoken in vain and idolized
and etched into my bones.

My excuses are so vague
I will never tell you I still care
Your smile invokes regretful tears
But that's my secret cross to bear.

So hate me for the things you know
Just don't pretend that there's still hope
I know you love to be in control
But you can't control the things you love
So hate me enough to let me go.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Just some of my old self-loathing stuff. What? Everyone goes through it. I just used my pain to provoke some really intense writing.