"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Born Inside the Fire

When smiles fade and shadows fall and faith remains depleted.
When senses fail and hearts grow stale and heroes are defeated.
They promise love. They promise truth. They promise not to stumble.
But they leave so heartlessly just to watch you crumble.

When no one's left to share the pain and trust turns into doubt.
Before you question my intentions, let me spell it out.
H-A-T-E : Hearts Are They Enemy.
Because of you I know the truth. Love's One Vain Excuse:
L-O-V-E. Erase this memory.

Suck my life and suffocate on the evil in my eyes.
Like vampires with hearts of fire I hate you more than sunrise.
These open wounds will never close and scars will never form.
When family dies and friends are lies a villain's heart is born.

No comments: