"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2010

An Autopsy for Two

After all the pain we’ve been through from all the fights we got into
Just patch those wounds and continue, cuz I miss you.

But now,

Like a casket for the grieving, I’m the only one left screaming

With my knees to the floor and bleeding, I am pleading.

Alone.

Don’t leave me here in the starlight, I’ll crash right back into your life

Cuz your ghost is cutting the brake lines for the last time.

Don’t go.

I’ll say a prayer to revive you, but if the candle flames don’t find you,

I’ll just close my eyes and die too, right beside you.

When they find our bodies holding hands beneath the stars and lifeless,


They’ll cut us up and spread our ribs to find out why we’re like this.


And after all is said and done and they stitch up all our scars,


They’ll tell the world we killed each other by breaking the other’s heart.

Darling.

For the fading echoes of my lies and those lasting tears that don’t dry

It’s too late to say that I tried, but I tried.

Can’t feel you in my veins. We’re chalk lines in the rain.


Our memories wash away.

But like tattoos in your name, our hearts will never change.

They remain unscathed, just circling the drain.

No comments: