"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TENSION

One heart hanging on a bed post
     waiting patiently for its match
Two eyes open and watching
     just in case it cracks
Three A.M. inside the mirror
     still one face reflected
Four hours until sunrise
     but the sun will not protect us
Five paces from your window
    Six stories from the ground
Seven excuses in your mind
     why I'm nowhere to be found
Eight more reasons to say good-bye
     Nine if you count the pain
But my ten fingers on your face
     are ten more reasons to stay
Nine different ways for me to smile
     and eight of them are you
The seven chances you promised me
     now six of them are used
Five cars passing by
     but none of them were mine
Four stars left to wish upon
     but three were satellites
In two seconds you'll lock the door
     and close up all the shades
But in one moment, you'll hear one voice
     "I'm sorry I made you wait."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was freakin awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I love your stuff!!
Sharon - Eng Comp 101

Alysse said...

Really incredible! Wow!