"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Never Let Them See You Cry

I have no tears left to shed

So I cry with the pen instead.


From halos to Halloween
I found you lost somewhere between.
A dark angel with a book of sorrows
May I steal your heart tomorrow?


How sweet beneath the bitterness
I claimed you like a forbidden kiss
You smiled once and cast your spell
and jaded the world I knew so well.


A bible of confessions couldn't prove my case
Words can't explain how much I miss your face
But I have no tears left to shed
So I cry with this pen instead.


I used to act so stupid for you to notice me
Come change my ways. Come close to me.
I would walk to your house on rainy days
just to touch the shadows of your face.

But the force of your love was too much to handle
So I protected myself like my heart was a candle
I stole your breath away and burned all alone.
Still your dark silhouette will always feel like home.


Of all the choices that could've went wrong
I just had to destroy the one place I belonged.
But I have no tears left to shed
So I cry with this pen instead.


Somewhere along our jagged line
I gave in to a criminal's mind.
You held me close while I was changing
and with your tears you tried to save me.

Time and again I apologized
You always accepted and compromised.

So how was I supposed to know
that our forever would come and go.


You weren't supposed to leave that way
There's still so much I have to say
How could you give up on me?
You can't erase our memories.



So here I am a ghost without you.
Fading away when I think about you.
Your memory is the cross I'm nailed to.
And I die everyday just knowing that I failed you.

I bury this pain so deep inside
My soul is cracked but my eyes are dry
Cause I have no tears left to shed
So I cry with this pen instead.
There's no more tears for you to see
So I write these words to cry for me.

No comments: