"Looking For Amanda Kill" (Official Trailer) - student film

Gravesight (Student Movie)

My playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Malice in Wonderland's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Clear the Canvas

If I cleaned up the stains
left behind by our broken dreams
Would you pick up the pieces
of what's life of me?


If I could clear the canvas
and wipe all the pain away
Would you design a masterpiece
if my heart was an empty page?


If I took our memories
and filtered out the tears
Would you focus on the pictures
of a past that was sincere?


If I turned the clock around
before everything went wrong
Would you still smile back at me
when I told you my name was Sean?


If I fixed my stupid mistakes
and erased all the lies
Would you repaint the world for me
with the colors in your eyes?


If I could begin this again
and take us back to start
Would you fill this emptiness
with the pieces of your heart?

No comments: